Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Can a Hula Hoop Save The World?

Can a hoop save the world?  That is a good question and not really hard to answer, but not really easy to answer either.  Epoch Festivals are about tapping into the unity of various groups and bringing them together with other groups with similar interests and goals.  It is about galvanizing and strengthening a generation.  My group?  Hoopers.

I like to take a few moments during my day and going out of the office with my hoop and working out for a few minutes like a few others like Chanel there taking a break at work...


One of the things that I found is that I am not alone.  That is a big thing.  Four words that say it all... "I am not alone"
Being me and doing what I do, I roll in certain circles and those circles get larger and larger the more things that I do and the more people I talk to.  I am not alone.  There are people in these circles who are going through the same things that I am goin through.  They are having the same problems that I am having.  They are doing the same things to blow off steam that I do.

On May 16, 2015 we are getting together, 5000 of us and we hope more, and
going for the Guinness World Record for the most number of hoopers hooping all in one place, all at one time at Oasis Farm in California City, CA.  We are not alone.

At that point in time, we will all be together, all at once, doing the same thing at the same time.  We will be able to look back at that point in time and say yes, at this time, we were all on the same page.

Yes, hoopers can save the world.

But so can other groups.  Find out how you and your group can save the world or how you can you can be a part of this event, then sign up for our mailing list.


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required




No comments:

Post a Comment